Senior Software Engineer-New York City
Who We Are:
Credibly’s mission is to build a Data Science driven FinTech Lending Platform which improves the speed, cost, experience, and choice of capital to small and medium sized businesses. At Credibly, we make it easy and intuitive for small businesses to access capital. We have a laser focus on the customer experience and are committed to serving business owners as a trusted partner.
Founded in Michigan in 2010, Credibly has provided over half a billion dollars to small business customers, and was named in 2014, 2015, and 2016 to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in America, and as one of Crain’s New York Fast 50 Companies for 2015 and 2016.
Following a 2014 strategic equity investment from the $2.8Bn private equity fund Flexpoint Ford, Credibly rapidly accelerated their growth – opening NYC and Arizona offices, building out their Data Science, Marketing, and Technology teams, launching new loan products, and securing a $100MM credit facility.
Credibly is searching for senior Python/Java developers to join its Engineering team. This individual will work on a team of talented engineers responsible for the full life-cycle of production systems and software. Optimizing our applications for scale and speed in innovative and imaginative ways will be a primary function of this position.
- Work with the current engineering team and stakeholders to create innovative and effective solutions that support on-line lending
- Lead the design and development of new software products or major enhancements to existing software for clients and business partners
- Analyze, vet and review code that support standard database and software solutions on a enterprise software platform hosted on AWS.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, design and supporting various software applications in Unix environments.
- 3+ years experience with either Python or Java/J2EE supporting banking applications
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, 6 years of relevant work experience
- Company paid life insurance
- 7 paid holidays
- Flex time
- Vacation time
- Energetic fast-paced environment
- Business casual dress attire
- Excellent opportunity for growth and development
- Disability insurance