(Sales) Business Consultant
Who We Are:
Credibly’s mission is to build a Data Science driven FinTech Lending Platform which improves the speed, cost, experience, and choice of capital to small and medium sized businesses. At Credibly, we make it easy and intuitive for small businesses to access capital. We have a laser focus on the customer experience and are committed to serving business owners as a trusted partner.
Founded in Michigan in 2010, Credibly has provided over half a billion dollars to small business customers, and was named in 2014, 2015, and 2016 to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in America, and as one of Crain’s New York Fast 50 Companies for 2015 and 2016.
Following a 2014 strategic equity investment from the $2.8Bn private equity fund Flexpoint Ford, Credibly rapidly accelerated their growth – opening NYC and Arizona offices, building out their Data Science, Marketing, and Technology teams, launching new loan products, and securing a $100MM credit facility.
Credibly is seeking a Business Consultant to help prospect and close new business. Utilizing your telephone sales skills and an understanding of small businesses, you will pair business owners with the ideal financing solutions to their needs and work with other business units to facilitate the funding and pricing process.
- Prospect and build new business through the use of a relationship based sales process
- Work with internal business units to assist each client through the funding and pricing process
- Recommend and close prospective clients on the programs they qualify for basis on business needs and desires
- Obtain applications and collect financial documentation from prospective clients
- Work with prospects to understand their business goals and use consultative selling approach to discuss and educate prospects about the financing solutions that we provide
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office, CRM
- Proven track record of sales experience, professional attitude and strong work ethic