Manager, Talent and Culture
This is an exciting, newly created position in the Credibly ecosystem! We are looking for a high‐energy, game changer to lead the evolution of these important activities in our growing organization.
The Talent & Culture Manager position is responsible for Talent Acquisition, Development and Employee Culture Curation activities, including:
● full‐cycle Talent Acquisition across the enterprise
● training & development needs analysis coordination, content creation/identification, implementation, tracking, and compliance ● culture curation including employee relations, event planning and execution
● Coordinate the full recruitment cycle including the sourcing, interview, testing, and hiring phases.
● Ensure recruitment goals are aligned with business strategy.
● Develop and maintain relationships with search firms, vendors, job websites, social media, post‐secondary institutions, and other sourcing outlets.
● Set and manage budget for recruitment and related activities
● Develop an extensive talent pipeline of diverse, highly qualified candidates.
● Create and implement recruitment policies and procedures.
● Develop and implement appropriate reporting metrics for recruitment.
● Ensure all recruitment practices comply with applicable legislation and internal HR policies
. ● Maintain up to date knowledge of the labor market, recruitment, and other HR trends.
● Provide guidance on the development of recruitment materials.
● Represent the organization at networking and recruitment events.
● Work with functional leaders and executive management to determine training needs.
● Determine and arrange requirements for training events and activities such as booking facilities, instructors, and catering.
● Develop training schedules.
● Maintain training records.
● Compile and analyze data to prepare budgets and inform funding requests.
● Research external training and development opportunities for our employees.
● Liaise with training vendors.
● Research regulatory and legal requirements for training programs.
● Develop training policies.
● Prepare program and instructor evaluation reports.
● Work directly with managers to ensure employee relations issues are effectively and fairly managed; activities will include performance discussions and investigations.
● Develop and execute employee events that support Credibly’s mission, vision, and values.
● Research, plan, develop, implement and evaluate events that promote a fun, engaging employee experience
● Coordinate all aspects of special events including scheduling, booking venues, and catering arrangements.
● Assist in developing special events budgets.
● Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources, Business, or Organizational Development or related field. ● Master’s Degree in HR or related a plus. Knowledge and Experience
● 3+ years’ relevant experience.
● Knowledge of current recruitment practices and the ability to stay up to date with future trends.
● Track record of successful partnering with senior level and executive management
. ● Tech savvy with strong data analysis skills.
● Experience with ADP Workforce Now or similar software required.
● Strong understanding of employment laws and regulatory systems and requirements.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
● Excellent planning and project management skills.
● Strong interpersonal skills including, excellent written and oral communication.
● Ability to build positive relationships
. ● Attention to detail.
● Ability to make concise recommendations in objective consideration of legal and regulatory as well as personal and organizational factors. ● Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
● Comfortable speaking to individuals and presenting to large groups.
● Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
● Ability to multi‐task and manage several projects at a time. ● Willingness to work a flexible schedule when needed.
● Strong judgment, guidance and decision‐making skills.
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
● Results‐driven orientation.
● Ability to establish credibility and trust.
● Proactive and able to adapt to change.
● Ability to travel domestically in the US on occasion (10‐20%).