Who We Are:
We believe in small businesses and the people who grow them. At Credibly, we leverage cutting-edge data science, technology, partner relations, and customer support to provide business owners with accelerated access to right-sized capital solutions. From working capital loans and merchant cash advances to lines of credit and business expansion loans, we offer a suite of financing products that can accommodate nearly any stage of business development or credit profile.
Founded in 2010 with offices in Michigan, New York, and Arizona, we have provided access to over $950 million to more than 19,000 small businesses nationwide. On top of being nominated as one of Crain’s 50 fastest growing companies in New York and making several appearances on the Inc. 500 list, Credibly is annually recognized for having one of the "Best Blogs For Small Businesses" by several media outlets.
Credibly has an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to join our growing business as a member of our Operations team. This individual will have a primary focus on data entry for our inbound funding applications. The role's objective is to apply our risk guidelines to each application, accurately enter key data points into our system of record, and generally organize supporting documentation to enable our underwriting process.
This entry-level role is the perfect start to launch your career in the banking, business or financial industry.
- The ideal candidate should have a career interest in banking, finance or underwriting
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and quick learner
- Able to type a minimum of 50 WPM or data entry related experience
- Takes initiative and requires minimal supervision with excellent organizational abilities to multi-tasking, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, email and internet based applications with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Disability insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation additional paid-time-off
- Energetic fast-paced environment
- Business casual dress attire
- Excellent opportunity for growth and development